There are a number of ways for you to help us make the changes that we wish to see in our future. Volunteers and Interns from other countries are also very welcome.
To get involved or to make non-financial contributions to the endeavours of EQUAL GROUND, please contact us.
Volunteer With Us
You can volunteer your time in several different ways to support us.
- Support our Counseling Hotline
- Help us at Colombo PRIDE (we always need more hands on board for the several events we host each year)
- Help with day-to-day administration (e.g., filing, typesetting, translations, etc.)
- Produce content with us (see details below)
- Join us as an Intern – We have a wide variety of projects which require bright, hardworking individuals to help achieve our objectives
Produce Content With Us
We encourage talented writers and documentary- & film-makers to contribute their unique skills.
Write for EQUALITY, our quarterly magazine. EQUALITY is published in both print and digital formats. We upload the magazine to our website to reach a wider, worldwide readership.
Archive EQUAL GROUND’s history and make advocacy documentaries. This helps with our efforts to bring LGBTIQ issues to the mainstream and to highlight injustice, discrimination, and intolerance.